Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What's a Way to Shock People?

Tell them you have an Amway Business.

This video from our Australian market made me smile, and laugh out loud. I've had more than one person in my life, knowing who I am, knowing my past and current accomplishments, knowing my character, have this same response.

After a while, I realized that their response has nothing to do with me, and everything to do with their preconceived notions about Amway and "Amway people."

Fun-ny.


Libby is a triple Gold Olympic Medalist (with a Silver and a couple of Bronzes thrown in there as well).

Thanks IBOFB at The Truth About Amway for posting this.

1 comment:

Beth Dornan said...

This is a great piece by our Australian affiliate and shows how the facts aren't always in line with people's perceptions about Amway and our business.